Ingredients: – Serves 4
For the fish:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2tbs lemon juice
- 3cm piece of ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 pieces of white fish (~600g)*
- 2 green onions/shallots
- Green beans/snow peas
- Pak choy or buk choy (Chinese cabbage)
- Carrot (Not green … I know)
- Brown/white rice
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Put saucepan of water on stove and cook rice per packet instruction.
- Finely chop ginger and garlic and place in a bowl. Add soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice. Mix.
- Place each piece of fish on a separate piece of foil. Top each piece with finely chopped green onion. Spoon 2 tbs of the sauce mixture over each piece of fish.
- Fold up foil to form parcels. Place on a baking tray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- While fish is cooking, prepare the veggies. Cut broccoli into large florets and carrot into sticks. Roughly chop stalks of pak choy and keep the leaves separate.
- Place veggies except pak choy leaves in a pot with a small amount of water.
- Cover with lid and steam over medium heat for 3-5mins until just soft. Add leaves and cover for a further 30secs. Drain.
- Once fish is cooked, place rice and veggies on plate and open foil. Pour liquid from foil over rice and veggies. Place fish on top of rice.